Thread: Can't do without products

Can't do without products

Is there a product (or products) that you swear by that you can not do without? My favorite, most versatile, 'always gotta have it' product is baking soda. For cleaning, washing hair, brushing teeth, etc. And it's cheap! What's yours?

Well I like things that make my life easier, so my favorite can't do without product is Scrubbing Bubbles Extend A Clean spray. I use it for my whole bathroom, my stove and my kitchen sinks! It works great and smells great.

Baking soda and vinegar are staples of my daily routine. Both have so many uses and are very cheap. I keep a good supply of them around because you never know when you might need them.

Bleach. I'm not a clean freak or anything, but bleach has so many useful purposes, I always keep a good amount around And on top of the cleaning, if you put a capful in a gallon of water, the water will keep for at least a year. Just in case.

I like vinegar as well but for some of my heavy duty hard water problems in sink, toilet, etc, I bring out my big gun - Lime Away. I love that stuff. It's just about the only 'commercial' type cleaning product I use but it is a real time saver for me.