Thread: Being technical from the country

Hybrid View

I use mine for work. I work for a company that has a website and also as a writer. I used to sell on ebay, but now it seems like I'm always working one or the other job.

No doubt one of the most useful and valuble tools I have. Other than specific progams or applications such as word, excell, autocad, etc., I think perhaps your question refers more to the internet, and I would say "I go there for answers". I get most of my answers from the internet.
    I would ask your neighbors if they have or have ever had an encyclopedia, or have you ever used the library, or read a newspaper. The internet is all of the above. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but as I recall so was the library. It is well worth the time it takes to learn. I'm sure most of our lives changed, probably for the better, after we started to use the internet.
    In the past many people used the term "bad" to describe radio, some music, television, books the list goes on and on. These things, like the internet, are what you make of them. I believe if you let things take over your life, and forget who you are and what is important to you, you may be better off without a computer and probably just as happy if not more so.