Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flea Markets

Flea Markets

I was talking to someone the other day about going to the flea market and buying something. He actually looked at me sort of strange and asked me why I went to the flea market. I told him they had a lot of stuff that I look for. I just bought a set of channel locks at the flea market for half of the price I would have at Sears and they were Craftsman tools. I love flea markets-do you?

I love flea markets. I love to trade pocket knives and that's where we go a lot to trade for them. The trade and barter system is not dead as long as there is a flea market around.

I like going to the flea market as well but our local one burned down about a month ago from a lightening strike and so far they haven't started rebuilding the stalls or anything yet.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your flea market! I hope no one was hurt in the indecent. I think flea markets are great; there is something for everyone and you can save money!

I love the flea market! I was introduced to them by my grandma when I was young. I actually got to go help her sell her things on weekends. Good times and great memories.

That is sad about the one burning down, hope they plan on rebuilding. I go to the flea market every Sunday. I find great deals on stuff I need and I also hit up the garage sales on my their and home.

When my husband isn't traveling we spend our weekends at garage sales and flea markets. Those are my favorite days. I especially love it when we get a really great deal on something.

I have not been to a flea market in years. I do enjoy going to garage sales on Thursdays before everything has been picked through though.

Flea markets are the best place to find everything I need or want. I am not a shopper, but I feel comfortable when going to a flea market or the occasional garage sale.

I like to go just to walk around and look at things. Sometimes we run into somebody we know, and sometimes we find that perfect "thing" we've been looking for for years.