Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New dog- what breed

"Santa Claus" got a peek-a-poo, for our two daughters of 8 years and 5 years old. We got her at 3 months old and the place where we bought her recommended this breed for children. We went in to get a Yorkie, but they did not recommend those because of they have a higher chance of biting children. We wanted an indoor dog, so she is perfect! She is pure white and our oldest daughter named her "Coco"! She has won our hearts!

Also, it is important to remember when picking a dog is, how active will you be with the dog? You said you have a lot of land but dogs still are not going to go out and exercise themselves enough. My mom has a lot of land and a couple of dogs but her dogs won't go out and run around unless she goes out with them because she is the pack leader.

Also, I would not get a dog with any amount of Husky in it. I have known several different dogs with different amounts of Husky in them and they are all very stubborn and all the owners have a hard time dealing with the dogs. Pugs make a good small dog and are usually pretty quite.

My favorite dogs are American Bull dogs . Such a powerful and energetic dogs .This breed is considered one of the best breed in power and strength.American bull dog is very famous in security institutions and purposes.