Thread: Surveys

Surveys

Do any of you do surveys for a little extra income? I have heard of several people doing surveys and actually making cash from it. The only legitimate company I have found so far is mypoints do you know of any others?

I used to belong to a survey company called LightSpeed. You receive points as you do the surveys and then when you have collected enough, you can redeem them for cash or other prizes.

My theory is that they have ways around actually giving up any points. I've had a few where I've started a survey (after initial qualifying questionaire) then after answering a bunch of questions says I don't qualify for this survey; there is one site that puts you in a drawing for cash if you don't qualify but who knows if anyone actually wins.

I only take the Speedway Survey because it gives me 50 extra speedy points. I just love getting a free icy every time I have enough points.

I'm not familiar with MyPoints, but thanks for the tip. I'll check them out. But, in general, I have been burned by so many survey companies over the past two years. The majority of them are scams. Be careful.

Pine Cone Research Panel is a great place for surveys. They pay $3 per survey and enter you into a drawing for more. And sometimes they will send you free products to try also. I usually end up getting 3 surveys a month and it goes directly into a paypal account or you can get a paper check.

I agree Pinecone is great. If you get the survey you won't get opted out. I also do Global Test Market, Ipsos I-Say, E-Poll and E-Rewards. I am sure there are others but those are the best ones.

Quote Originally Posted by downhome View Post
    I agree Pinecone is great. If you get the survey you won't get opted out. I also do Global Test Market, Ipsos I-Say, E-Poll and E-Rewards. I am sure there are others but those are the best ones.
    Great! Do all the survey sites you are a member of really pay you and do it on time? I joined Global Test Market months ago and they do send survey assignments to me. But I haven't collected enough points to redeem for cash.

I am not so lucky with survey sites. I have joined several survey sites and Global Test Market is the only site sending me surveys regularly. Though, I think I will try Pine Cone.