Thread: Krispy Kreme Donuts

Krispy Kreme Donuts

I grew up with only Dunkin' Donuts, but since moving to the south have converted to the melt-in-your-mouth delight of the Krispy Kreme donut. Does anyone know when the new fall flavors will be coming out?

I grew up the same, Spanky - Dunkin' Donuts all the way until I moved to Pennsylvania when I was 19 and discovered Krispy Kreme. I try to avoid dounts these days (gotta watch the figure more closely now that I'm older!!), but once in a while I just can't resist. They are sooooo good!!

We had one Krispy Kreme donut place for just a few years, but they finally closed down. So the only Krispy Kreme donuts around here are the stale, grocery store, trucked in from miles away donuts and I really don't see how they can sell the things. We have an amazing number of good fresh donut shops in the area. And when Krispy Kreme was here and you bought directly from the store where they were made, they were pretty good, but no better than a dozen other places in the area. Incidentally, it's getting harder and harder to find a Dunkin' Donut store, too. These little independent donut shops offer a wider variety than Krispy Kreme and generally better quality for less money.