Thread: Fall camping anyone?

Fall camping anyone?

Now that the nights are finally getting a little cooler it making me want to go camping one weekend. I love sleeping outside when the weather is chilly. Not freezing, just chilly enough to make you want to snuggle under a big comforter in the tent. Anyone here have camping plans for the next month or so?

We usually camp at least once a month from May till we can't anymore, last weekend will probably be the last since soccer started but hope to fit one more in before it gets to cold. Have fun.

I love to camp in the fall too, you really appreciate the campfire a bit more than you do in the summer. We are camping right before Halloween this year. I can't wait to go, it's going to be a blast.

I'm all for this, but its not my kind of thing. No matter what. Guess, I'm too dependent on modern living then this.

I am going camping with my family next weekend. I love camping and their is nothing better than the cool morning smell and the smell of the campfire!

My son and I are going on his first overnight camp out in a couple of weeks (two nights) with his Cub Scout Pack.:thumbsup:

My family and I camp from spring to late fall. I would in the winter too if it wasn't so darn cold and the kids would end up sick. We love camping as a family and it brings great memories.

Yep. I'm going this weekend in fact. I can't wait. The fall leaves are pretty and the nights are cool and comfortable as you say. Plus, at least where I go camping, the summer crowds have all stopped going so it's quieter there whch is nice.

Hi !
    I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

The same is with me I prefer to go for camping and enjoy the chill environment, the best place for me that I suggest for camping is the river side when I am out for fishing with some fellows and I can say that it seems to be one of the excellent experience when are out there for camping.