For me haven't been doing that lately. Found that I hardly read any more as well. Have to say do have times like this and others don't. Guess it depends on the book itself as well.

Anyway, the book that I'm going re start is this. Anthropology of an American Girl, Hilary Thayer Hamann.

Will let you guys know how this books turns out and hopefully I will like it. Finish it as well.

Here are some of the ones that I have read over the past half a year.

In Our Control: The Complete Guide to Contraceptive Choices for Women, Laura Eldridge. Forward by Jennifer Baumgardner.

Picked it up a awhile ago because it caught my eye. It was worth it and learned a whole lot from it as well. My only complaint Ms Eldridge was more naive minded then being open minded or whatever its called in some parts of the book.

The Kitchen Shrink: A Psychiatrist's Reflections on Healing in a Changing World
, Dora Calott Wang

Have to say its definetly was worth the purchase and read. For the most part I found it refreshing then other memoirs that I have purchased and read. That are like hers because shes goes deeper then others. At least in my own eyes of course. At the same time felt there were parts of it that she or others in the book didn't do the right thing or etc along those lines. Since they were caught up in the process and etc along those lines. Then doing the right thing and etc along those lines.

Flow: Cultural History of Menstruation
, Elissa Stein and Susan Kim.

Found out it about while browsing one of the local book store in my area, a while ago. Wasn't that crazy about it in the beginning, but in the end I was crazy about.

Heres my review of this it. Have to say its well worth the purchase and was worth the read. Well worth the keep as well. Should be require reading for everyone no matter what. Why did you choose the sources you did? Anyway, to me the sources aren't as in depth as to what I thought they would be.

Think thats it for now.