Thread: Seize the Deal

Seize the Deal

I've been checking in with this website everyday for different deals and I thought I'd share.

Seize the Deal -

It's called Seize the Deal and they offer a new deal everyday for various local businesses - services, restaurants, etc. They may not have your location listed, but they do cover quite a few cities so it's worth checking out.

So far I got a $40 gift certificate to a local gift shop for $20 and a $25 gift certificate to a shoe repair place for $10. They guarantee at least 50% savings, sometimes more.

Oh, and I should probably mention that there's no membership or anything like that. If they have your location, you just check it everyday to see what the deal of the day is and if it's something you want, you buy it and they send you an email to print out the voucher.

Not in my neck of the woods..

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha View Post
    I've been checking in with this website everyday for different deals and I thought I'd share.

Seize the Deal -

It's called Seize the Deal and they offer a new deal everyday for various local businesses - services, restaurants, etc. They may not have your location listed, but they do cover quite a few cities so it's worth checking out.
    You must live in Knoxville. I think thats about as far east as it goes, nothing near Florida. But thanks for the heads up

Actually I'm in Louisiana I just love this site. They do a lot of great offers for local restaurants which I love. Going out to eat in this economy isn't always easy, so to get 50% off of dinner makes it a lot more feasible.

Wow ! Thanks for the information. I'm definately going to try this out as in this economy I'm trying everything I can do to cut back and / or save money.