Thread: Trailers

Hybrid View

@Jamespostal- You seem to know your facts about trailers. I am needing on to haul hay and other stuff with. Do you have a brand that you prefer?

Trailer brands tend to vary greatly depending on what part of the country you live in.. They tend to corner local markets and big names for the most part do not sell everywhere.

So might help if we knew where you lived how big a trailer you lookin for how much weight do you intend to put on it what are you going to pull it with? Hay and other stuff? Ok 100 bales or 10 bales? Other stuff? Trash to the dump or Caterpillar backhoe? Yoo gonna pullit with a minvan or a Ford F450?

I do not know any thing about 'trailersplus' most of the utility trailers I saw on that sight were pretty small without brakes.

The big seller around here is BIG TEX trailers. These guys plus a lot of others sell them Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing - TrailersDirectOnline is your online source for Cargo Trailers, Dump Trailers, Gooseneck trailers, equipment, flatbed utility Trailers, Enclosed Horse and Livestock trailers from CM, Wells Cargo and BigTex Trailers at T

I usually buy from a local dealer. There are quite a few in this area and most tractor dealers also sell trailers.

Here is one of mine. Pulled it 300 miles last weekend