Thread: Hayrides

Hayrides

Is anyone planning on having a hayride this year for Halloween? I remember when we had one every year and was wondering if anyone still does this.

Their are hay rides all over my town. I love going on hayrides with the kids. We go and then we pick out pumpkins and carved them. It is a weekend of fun the week before Halloween!

We have already been on 2 hayrides this year and they were great fun. I can't believe the amount of idiot drivers around us that honk when they pass us. We are way out in the country too. The kids love the hayrides, but I think the adults like it just as much!

They don't have hayrides where I currently live and I miss them! It's just not fall without a hayride at the pumpkin patch and a cup of fresh apple cider.

Haunted hayrides and corn mazes are really getting to be big business in my area. Dairy farmers are all but extinct but have found an almost guaranteed way to make a profit. We have one farm in town that had been dairy but now has a hayride and farm store with lcoal beef. The parents retired and their son didn't see any future so he opened the store, hayride, petting zoo, etc and loves it in addition to making a good living.

Quote Originally Posted by bingjie View Post
    i think this goods .is very good ;<a href="http://www.okatoo.com/Coach-Handbag-s22-33/" title="coach handbags">Coach handbags</a>
    I also think so.