Thread: Got our freezer!

Got our freezer!

We needed a freezer because our side by side isn't big enough to hold food let alone all the Christmas cookies I will need to store in there soon. After weeks of searching for an affordable used freezer we finally found one. We ended up paying $40 for it and it works like a champ.

We got it at an estate sale. We have found quite a few deals that way lately it seems. I put a ton of food in it and it still looks empty. But soon enough it will be filled with my Christmas baking.

That is awesome! Be sure to make lots of cookies. We have a freezer in the basement and we store a lot of meat and veggies in there. I love being able to catch a good sale and stocking up the freezer.

Congrats! Fantastic that you found an used on that works and for so little. My dad bought me one like 5 years ago and it cost him like 300 dollars. I use it a lot especially because I buy in bulk.

Any time you can get a good deal, go for it. Our compact refrigerator that we kept in the little office just expired. I'm hoping we can get a good deal like you did on a new one.