Thread: Photo Albums

Photo Albums

I have a tradition that when one of my friends gets married I make them a quilted photo album. I use a regular photo album with removable sheets and throw a layer of quilt batting on it with a hot glue gun. Then I get white satin and put that on top of the batting. After I do that I add decorations like flowers and ribbons that match their wedding colors. I have 2 of these to make this year. Does anyone else still make these?

I have a friend that do these types of albums especially for baby showers. I try to do a photo frame with baby decorations from the scrapbooking section. I like to always give that special gift that can't be bought. Nothing like giving something special and personalized.

At my last job, one of my supervisors made little photo books for co-workers for Christmas every year. She used all different kinds of designs and materials, so they were all unique.

I love these types of frames and albums! I received one for my wedding from my best friend and it was beautiful. I would like to learn how to make them. I scrapbook when I have time so I would like to try something new.