Thread: Sharing your expertise

Sharing your expertise

In the past, ebooks used to be the hottest information products on the net. It was pretty easy to write an ebook on your expertise of a subject and sell it online. I wonder if it's still the case today.

I wonder if ebooks are still the hottest digital products on the net, but I notice that many people still sell ebooks on various subjects. Just go to Clickbank and you will know what I am talking about.

I have been thinking of writing an ebook myself but I am not sure how to go about it. I have expertise on many subjects I would like to share.

That's great you have expertise on many subjects. People read ebooks practically about anything. You can write about gardening, making money online, health and fitness, weight loss, selling houses, anything.

Quote Originally Posted by downhome View Post
    I have been thinking of writing an ebook myself but I am not sure how to go about it. I have expertise on many subjects I would like to share.
    After finishing your ebook, you can make a website to promote and sell the ebook, and use Clickbank if you get into affiliate marketing. Otherwise you can use certain websites like Payloadz to take care of the payment and the distribution of your ebook.