Thread: Blogging

Blogging

It is also a hobby, and many people even manage to earn steady income monetizing their blogs. Is there any of you who also blogs? What is your blog about?

I started a blog in blogger about a year ago, but I haven't been able to make regular updates, so it is idle at the moment. I am not very sure if I will be able to earn from it because it is free hosted.

Actually it's not uncommon that a blogger gets hard time keeping her blog updated. It is my problem also. But I think you can earn from the blog though it is hosted for free on Blogger. At least, you can place Adsense ads on it.

I've thought about blogging, but the blogging world just seems so saturated at this point. I think if you have a well written blog on a unique topic it could be lucrative. I just don't have the patience to deal with all the competition.

I blog about whatever is on my mind, but I'm afraid that I am not consistent with it. I may do it regularly for a couple of weeks and then, poof, other priorities kick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha View Post
    I've thought about blogging, but the blogging world just seems so saturated at this point. I think if you have a well written blog on a unique topic it could be lucrative. I just don't have the patience to deal with all the competition.
    I understand where you are coming from. But I think you don't need to worry so much about the competition. Just make a nice blog and update it consistently with well written content (as you said), and you will always find readers for your blog.