Thread: Haunted houses

Haunted houses

We went to a few haunted houses over the weekend and I was so surprised at how expensive they have gotten. Some of them were over $20 to get in! That is just ridiculous. Have you been to any haunted attractions yet?

I haven't been to one in a long time. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard of one in my area in a few years. I think that some people are not into haunted houses any more.

That is the average price where I live, and I also think it is absurd!!! I will not pay that kind of price to entertain me for 10 minutes at all. We have a few friends that always put on parties, so we go to them where the price tag is FREE and I am all about that!

I haven't been to a haunted house in years, but $20 sounds ridiculous! If that's the going price these days I'm in the wrong business.

Actually that was one of the lower prices, some of them were even more. The one we went to was only $5 and the other was $8.75 but we had to look through a lot of flyers before we found ones we could afford.

Wow - $20 for 1 person? That is a lot I think. There is a haunted house and a party here this Saturday and it's only $10 a person plus there are prizes for costumes worn. Did you enjoy the haunted house? Did you take the kids?

It wasn't a kid friendly haunted house but I don't have any to take anyway. Yes Dan, it was $20 a person. I thought it was a little much myself that's why we chose to go to the $5 one instead.

Wow, that's really expensive. I wouldn't pay $20 to be scared. Moreover, I doubt that the houses are really haunted and you will see something worth @20.

I have been to a real haunted house, I lived in one for several years growing up. It takes a lot to scare me, unless of course you have clowns, even happy ones. I have an irrational fear of clowns.

LOL You are not afraid of ghosts but clowns scare you? Anyway, you reminds me of a comic, telling about a girl who has no fear of anyone or anything. She is not afraid of bullies, lions, snakes, ghosts, anything, but she is afraid of cockroaches.