Thread: Do you have fish ponds in your back yard?

Do you have fish ponds in your back yard?

Do you have fish ponds in your back yard?

No we don't have any. In the first place it is quite expensive to put up and we can only put in decorative fishes in it, which would not generate any additional income.

I don't have any either but I would love to. It can be a great add to your backyard or garden. About the cost, I think you can save a bit by doing it yourself.

Had one when we lived in the city. It provided much enjoyment, both visually and aurally. Cost is relative: how do you put a price on relaxation and enjoyment? Our 7 cent fish grew into 46cm beauties. It was sad when we moved and had to give them away.

Out here, in the county, there's no way we'd have an ornamental fish pond. For all the raccoons in the area, it would turn into a community bath house, complete with snack bar. Our big stock tank (not in the yard) has fish, but even those are targeted by the occasional heron.

No, and we never have. The closest was my grandfather who had a gnome situated around a very tiny rock pond that had some water in it, but no fish or anything.

I don't have any pond But I have an Aquarium with two Golden fish and clown fish.

Everybody doesn't seem to have a fish pond on his back yard LOL. I don't have it either but I planned to. Good info JazzDad, thanks for sharing. I have to think about it again.

JOE.G
    Nope don't have one in the back ( I'll be putting one in this summer ) But I do have one on the side of my home, Have some real nice fish and frogs, even has a nice natural water fall.

Out here, in the county, there's no way we'd have an ornamental fish pond. For all the raccoons in the area, it would turn into a community bath house, complete with snack bar. Our big stock tank (not in the yard) has fish, but even those are targeted by the occasional heron.
    Tiền ĺ x́
    tiền ĺ x́ 2018
    2 usd con chó
    tiền 2 usd con chó
    Xu con chó
    tiền xu con chó
    Tiền h́nh con chó
    tiền con chó
    2 USD
    2usd