Thread: Field Trip

Field Trip

My son had his first field trip today and it was a lot of fun. We got to go to a rescue farm. I have never seen a hedgehog in real life, vary neat. The kids loved it too!

Wow, that sounds pretty cool. I used to love going on field trips with my younger brother and sister. They are a decade younger than me.

I try to make as many field trips as I can, to experience it with my children and at their young age they like it. Not so sure they will in the future! I have never seen a hedgehog in person either, how neat!

I loved field trips also. However, what I remember the most about the trips is the white bread, mayo and SPAM sandwich my mom made. To this day, I still love Spam especially because it evokes good memories.

Sounds like a great day, Summer! I'm happy that you were able to be there and experience you son's first field trip with him. He must have been thrilled to experience that AND to have mom there with him!

I miss going on field trips, I went on many with the kids when they were younger. It sounds like you had a lot of fun and the kids did too - awesome. I would say my least favorite part was having to ride the bus to the destination.