Thread: The Little House

The Little House

What do you think about the Little House on the Prairie series? It used to be my favorite series when I was still a child, though I was too little to watch the first seasons.

Oh I used to love it. I have not seen it in a long time and I probably will not get the chance to watch it unless Netflix adds it to its list of shows you can watch instantly.

This was my favorite show ever. I even watched the reruns all the times. I ended up buying the series on DVDs. Nothing like a show that is really uplifting, and full of family love.

I love that show. I would love to have the whole series but I can`t imagine how much that would cost. I like when they have it on every day. I haven`t seen it aired in a long time. It used to be aired on I think nick at night? I`m not sure they even have that channel anymore. They showed all the old shows.

I would love to get this series on Netflix so my daughters can enjoy the show. There aren't that many family shows as this now a days. I learned a lot from these shows about being kind and standing up for others. I wish more shows would show this.