Thread: Spending or earning?

Spending or earning?

There are many online business opportunities which enable you to generate extra income from. Many of the opportunities need some money to invest. I just wonder in your online money making venture, you have been spending more or earning more.

I don't think that anybody should pay for those supposed earning opportunities you see on line. I think that they are 99.9% a money making scam. They are the ones that make the money. I know this from experience. I found out the hard way that those data entry jobs are just a way of selling you an idea that doesn't really way.

I'm with Rita, and I too got caught up in more than one hopeful online business that didn't come to anything but an empty wallet. The only real business that has opportunity is your own whether its something you've made or are doing.

I just signed up for Mturk. Most of the jobs pay a dollar and hour but there are a few that pay 10 and hour once you know how. The work is sporadic but I can make an extra 200 a month to help the family out. You don't have to pay for it, so its a nice thing to do for extra income.

We don't have to pay a company for it to give us a job. There are many people who get their main income from the internet and the things that they pay for are the software that can help them with their jobs like image editing or creating websites. But to pay a company in order for you to be in their payroll list is absurd.