Thread: Customer service

Customer service

Doesn't it annoy you when people in businesses that take your money say that they will phone you back and then they don't? I have telephoned four times and each time I have been assured that I will be phoned back and I am still waiting two days later!

Unfortunately, that's becoming more and more common everywhere.

Well I have telephoned the store in question today and again was promised a call back which never came. On phoning again, I find that the telephone number now doesn't ring! Am I being paranoid? It's a large international business. Surely they would not put their phone out of action just because they owe me a paltry(to them) amount of money?

Is this for an actual store or a internationally known web business and is the number your using the actual store number or is it a customer service number? If its a customer service number they could be an agency or out side virtual employees and if thats the case anything can happen, but any business should have high regard to customer service.

In my opinion, outsourcing customer service may have eased up some burden on the companies, but it has placed the customer in a worse situation. Most customer service representatives do not know how to help the customer. They are just courteous middle men.

I'd say that you are probably being paranoid. I can't see such a large company turning off it's telephones because of one disgruntled customer. They must have hundreds!