Thread: Making scarves

Making scarves

I have just seen a new way of knitting a fashionable scarf. The information is here if anyone wants it and although this is a UK site, I know that it's from the states. I'm making one for my daughter's birthday next month. They are so popular, everywhere is sold out of the special Rico can can wool!

I have seen this can can wool but never bought it myself. I wish the pattern to make the scarf was on the internet. I was thinking about making scarves for my two best friends as Christmas gifts. If someone has a good website with scarf patterns, please share it.

I love making scarves for myself and my friends. Here is the link to the online pattern directory that I always look into for my free patterns: Knitting Pattern Central - Free Scarf Knitting Pattern Link Directory

I have never learned how to knit, but I crochet all the time. For some reason, I've just never been able to work the two needles at the same time!

There are lots of videos on YouTube about how to knit with this Rico Can Can wool. If you Google I'm sure that you will find quite a few.