Thread: Saving on gifts this year

Saving on gifts this year

I have a grand total of 18 great grandchildren under the age of 16 so this year we have organised a huge box of sweeties and party favours to be delivered to my daughter in whose house they will congregate over the holidays. This saved us a lot of money but hopefully they will enjoy it.

Did you buy individual gifts for all 18 great grandchildren prior to this year? If so, WOW! I'll bet your new approach saved a great deal of money!

I agree, wow! I like your idea. Kids of any age love sweets. I can`t imagine having to buy 18 different gifts. God Bless you. I have 3 grandkids. They are actually step grand kids but they do call me grandma. My two boys have not had any kids yet. I love my step grand kids like they were my own, but I can`t wait to be blood related to a grand baby.

This sounds like the greatest idea. My mom doesn't have this problem. She always crochets stuff. She makes the greatest booties for all in our family because we love walking barefooted and with them it feels like that. She also makes blankets which we love cuddling with while watching TV.