Thread: Here comes the snow!

Here comes the snow!

I'm in a fairly southern part of England so we don't really get a lot of snow but we are currently experiencing our first snow storm with winds blowing across from Siberia. How are the rest of you doing?

We are still doing ok here in Georgia, where I live. I just hope our winter continues to stay mild, because I moved here years ago to get away from the snow!

I often have a smug smile on my face this time of year; it's sunny and 77 degrees here in FL. We may see snow flakes once every 5-7 years.

I am not looking forward to the snow because it will double the time it takes for me to take the kids to school. Today there was a lot of freezing rain and for about 10 minutes there was some sleet.

Please do not even mention snow. I love snow as much as the next person, however, I feel it is too early to start worry about the storms, etc. Last year, it was a pretty bad year. I know of people that have not completely recovered from last year storms.

I think rain is worse than snow although I have never liked to be cold. I'm quite envious of you lot living in 77 degrees still. I think much of Europe is already experiencing rain, snow and cold!

We have not had snow yet. They keep threatening us with it but the temperature rises just high enough that it does not actually start to snow. I think next week we will get the first snow.

We also live in Florida. It may get cold at night or early mornings but we don`t get snow very often. My husband hates snow but I love it. I want to move to a state that has snow. We could compromise and not move to far north. My husband was born and raised here and I was born I Upstate New York. I got to see a lot of snow in 2007 when I went back home. It was awesome! I have never had to drive in it though because we moved here when I was 13.

Our snow is now pretty deep and I am just wondering how the van carrying the groceries that we've ordered online is ever going to get here! Also, I have to drive my sister to the hospital next week so it better be gone by then!