Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public e-school

Fresh thanks for the additional input. Is there a place like a forum where we as parent can hear about other parent's experience with e-school. You said that you tried one that wasn't good and that you are happy with the one you have now. I would really like to know which one is the one you are using. I wouldn't know where to start researching.

I'm glad you found a solution that works for you! E-schooling is very interesting and it's an option we may consider when our daughter is old enough for school as I don't like the schools around here.

I have never heard of e-schooling either. It sounds very interesting! My eldest is getting ready to start Kindergarten, and luckily she is going to a Charter school so I hope I don't have to deal with many of the public school issues. They scare me so much.

What an informative post from someone who is doing it! This idea seems to be gaining in popularity. I think it's a good alternative and more choices are almost always better.

One thing I'd like to clarify. Colleges accept homeschooled children. You do not have to be connected to a public school or have a public school education to get into college. In fact, colleges have begun to recruit traditional homeschool graduates, to seek them out.

Yeah, sorry I didn't man to infer that linny. Some people hear home school or e school and flip out when they really don't have a clue. Both homeschool and e school are starting to gain popularity and I think that is great.