Thread: Terrariums

Terrariums

This is really great! I found this site that teaches how to recycle old bottles into terrariums. This could be a very good and rewarding eco-friendly project. Recycling bottles into terrariums

Attachment 2604

This is a great idea. I am definitely going to be recycling some bottles into terrariums. I am also forwarding the link to my kids teachers. This can be a great project for the kids in school.

Thank you for including a picture and the link. This looks great even as decoration. I am going to get my Sunday school kids into doing a project with this. Maybe they can give them out as gifts.

I like this too. I love plants in my house but they always die on me. Are these hard to keep alive? My green thumb has turned colors on me. Your pictures are great. I`ll have to check out the link and see if I can do this too. Thank you for this post.

Terrariums can be quite lovely. It's a little mini ecosystem! The plants are beautiful, and glass can be quite showy, so the combination of the two is wonderful.