Thread: What's on your list?

What's on your list?

Come January we have a ton of little pesky indoor maintenance projects around the house. Things like washing walls and doing little paint touch-ups, refinishing our wooden stairtreads and putting down tile at one of our entryways. What's on your list?

I need to touch up the walls especially after the Christmas party. For some reason, I always end up with messed up walls. I need to fix the front stairs after a newbie driver decided to use it as a stop stump. I also need to change the batteries in all the smoke detectors.

I have a list for my husband that is a mile long. He needs to take care of a leaking kitchen faucet, the bathtub is really slow, and he will need to take down the Christmas lights. For some reason the screws in a few of the doorknobs keep getting loose. The rest is more little annoying things like changing the refrigerator filter.

We are just going a little at a time with a list a mile long just like Chiquita! First things first we are replacing the dishwasher, then painting our son's room, then putting new drapes up in the living room/dinning room area and that may take us to next Christmas to finish!

Wow drapes are something I have not even thought of! We need to get a set of tie rods and arms for the car, set of tires for the other car, clean the fireplace, and take down all the Christmas stuff. That is just my 'to do' list for January!

I have a lot that needs to be done, but I don't know when exactly it will get done. The doorbell needs to be fixed, the front screen needs help, the gutters need to be cleared, and on the list goes!

I need to drain the water heater and replace water filters in my refridgerator and on my kitchen sink faucet. The windows need to be cleaned on the inside and I need dust all the out of reach nooks and crannies everywhere. (I'm tired just thinking about it....)

I need to repaint two walls in one bedroom touch up in another room. I also have to add a hand held shower head to one bathroom and clean out all the old clothes from my childrens drawers plus finish cleaning out my closet which I started last April. Not to mention the "T" word (taxes).

I have to repaint my dogs kennel, fix my tool shed, repaint the wood in the attic.