Thread: Punch

Punch

My grandma just gave her crystal punch bowl. I am thinking about using it for a special diner we have plan for the 30th. Do you have a special punch you make? Please share your recipe. I have seen that they even put sherbet into some of them.

My best friend makes a cheap delicious one. It takes one can of fruit punch powder drink, two litter pineapple soda, six beers, two cans of fruits, and some white rum to taste. It tastes pretty mild, but after a few cups you start getting really happy.

I love a drink called 'snowflake' my mom makes every year. It has a half gallon of Vanilla Bean ice cream (Bryer's or Stohls), 2 cans of Hawaiian Punch, and a 2 liter of Squirt. You place all 3 in the bowl and the ice cram will melt into the drink giving it a really creamy taste!

My favorite is an easy sherbet one, it's just pineapple sherbet and seven up, then you can add in a can of pineapple rings to float on top or pineapple chunks which you can freeze first and use like ice cubes.

I like one that my grandma makes. It has a quart of each: ginger ale, orange soda, raspberry drink, 1 orange thinly sliced, 1 large lemon thinly sliced, and 1 cup of each raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries. If you prefer you can also use diet of the soda's.

OMG. :-) Those are some mixes I could really lose myself into especially the pineapple one. It seems that I will put the punch bowl to good use. I can't wait to have my friends try some of the different recipes. I think that always drinking soda is getting to be boring.

I love punch with sherbet! I once made a really yummy recipe but no one would drink it. The orange and green mixed together to make a very gross looking brown. Presentation matters.

My mother always loved to do the sherbet punch. Timing is important on that one, but I don't know the exact recipe. I think it's just a basic cherry or raspberry with the sherbet inserted. Have fun!!