This is the first time the Toyo has done this. First thing is the clock stopped and started to blink, like when the power goes out. The heater still worked, I reset the clock and it was okay. This happened about 10 times and I reset it and it worked. Then the machine turned off completely, I don't know how long it was off, it was 4am I was sleeping. I guess it was off for an hour or two?
When I tried to restart it, no luck and I thought that was it. I tried one more time, after about 15 to 30 min. It started and has been running for three days, the clock only has gone off and had to be reset only two more times.
The only thing that was done to the whole system is I checked to see how much oil was left in the tank. I used a dowel like usual and notice some sludge on the bottom, felt like maybe an inch or so. I change the in line filter often and will be changing it again after I siphon out the sludge. The outlet line is two inches above the bottom of the tank. I don't think it's the sludge that's the problem, I think it's an electrical sensor, like a thermostat?
I hope someone can help me, thanks!
I live in Alaska, thanks.