Thread: Giant Cupcake

Giant Cupcake

Have you seen the advertisement for the giant cupcake mold? My girls want me to get it. I don't think it will really work. Have anybody bought it and used it?

I have seen it advertised on TV, but I haven't bought it. I am waiting to see if they bring it to a local store. Nowadays, they are selling a lot of "as seen on TV" products on regular stores. I think it will work since I have made cakes in strange shaped molds. It is a matter of following the instructions to a T.

Giant cupcake? Define giant. Obviously I haven't seen it advertised, but I sure am curious. We love cupcakes around here. They are fun and yummy. Maybe it's on the as seen on website.

What were the ideas or uses shown for the giant cupcake? I know I've seen it but I don't think I paid much attention to the commercial; why would you want to make a giant cupcake?

I have seen them at a store called Bed, Bath, and Beyond and the "as seen on T.V." store in my mall. I want to buy it just to try it out. I always have coupons for the BBB store so it would only cost about $10. It would be fun for a birthday cake or something.

@MdWest, I thought it would be a cute idea to make a giant cupcake as my girls birthday cake with dozens of others around it. I saw it at my local Rite Aid pharmacy and bought it. I am so glad they are selling more and more "as seen on TV" stuff on regular stores since I hate having to pay shipping and handling for stuff. I will see how it goes when I make it.

We have even had that advertised on TV here in England, only I'm not exactly a fan of cupcakes I'm afraid. I think a giant one would be extremely unhealthy although I can see the benefit of using it for a special occasion cake.