Thread: Hey~

Hey~

I am new here, what do you all enjoy for hobbies? I like cooking, sewing and various other crafts. I am just getting into woodworking.

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy posting here. We have a few animals to keep us busy. We like to fish and hunt. I have started to do canning from our garden. Seems like we are always busy. Have fun and stay safe....

I love walking my dogs and writing. I also knit, potter around on my terrace and read. These are all so much a part of my regular day that I never think of them as "hobbies" - but I guess they are ! Good luck with the woodworking.

When the weather is nicer I like to putter in my garden as well,playing in the dirt relaxes me, so does sewing. Thanks for the warm welcome~

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find great information and even better people. I love crocheting and knitting. I am also into cross stitch. I am always in the look out for new things to try. I have tried wine making, cheese making and paper making. It is exciting trying new things. My friends get a kick out of trying my new adventures.

I tend to do off the wall things too just because an idea pops into my head and I run with it, my husband is sometimes quite impressed with what I come up with.

genilanderson
    I am also the new guy.. Painting is my favorite Hobby..

Welcome! what kind of painting? house painting, craft painting, tole painting? Or all of the above? I have to say I am not a real big fan of painting, with the exception of tole painting.