Thread: Moles

Moles

I remember a few years back when a mole came into the house. I saw him by the stairs and tried to catch him, but didn't. So I sat back down at my desk and, about 30 minutes later, felt something rubbing against my toes. I jumped up and there was the mole! He was trying to eat me! He didn't bite or break the skin, but he was trying to. I caught him and threw him out the door.

Must have thought you would taste like chicken LOL. My wife had never seen one before and the other day she called me out into the yard. I went out to where she was and there was a little mole. She said it is adorable can we keep it and I am sure you all know what I said. NO!

Jim, that would have scared me to death. I don't know what I would have done. Can't you just see me, chasing after a mole that's no bigger around than a quarter with a double barrel shotgun! I'm sure I would have completely destroyed the house, chasing after that critter.

If you had one of these you would have no moles.

If my wife wasn't allergic to cats we would have a house full because she loves them. I am glad on one hand that we don't have them because I really don't like cats.