Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best horror movie ever?

yonayona

Best horror movie ever?

Best horror movie ever?

I am huge fan of horror movies and never miss any chance to watch horror movies. I have watched The exorcist 1973 which was most horrible flick and never watched like this movie. Please share with me some horror movies which is the most scary or teeth chattering.

razet93
    yes, you are absolutely right, The exorcist is best horror movie ever I seen.
    In this movie horror scenes are portrayed in such a way that no body can watch alone.

I remember watching "An American Werewolf in London" years ago and thinking that it was one of the best horror films I had ever seen, even though parts of it were quite amusing.

genilanderson
    The Exorcist is the best horror movie.. some of others are:
    Saw
    Case 39
    Let Me in

I don't really get into horror movies, but I love Bram Stoker's Dracula. I think it's the best horror movie of all time. At least, it's one of my favorite movies.

I most scariest movie is Basement, the horror scenes can't make to sleep at night. The next I gonna watch I saw the Devil movie, released in last week. I hope it make me to scare.

It is amazing how things have changed since the Exorcist. Back then, they had to provide barf bags with every ticket. Now we are so desensitize that we need more and more gore and special effects to be affected by the movies. My favorite horror movie is "It" based on the Stephen King movie. I have also loved The Storm of the Century, It's Alive (1970s), The House on Haunted Hill, Jaws (it was horrific to me when I saw it as a little girl .

The Exorcist scared the crap out of me and I did not watch it all. The Amityville Horror movies were really scary too. They are about the only ones that I can think of. The other ones our there that I have seen are stupid, not scary!

Quote Originally Posted by wernier View Post
    I most scariest movie is Basement, the horror scenes can't make to sleep at night.
    Well, I think either you or me has confused the term "best" and "scariest". As for me, Bram Stoker's Dracula is the best but not the scariest horror movie. I think the scariest horror movie I have ever seen is Dark Water, a Japanese movie.

I really love horror movies! I will watch a scary flick any day. My all time favorite has got to be Candy Man. I remember being so scared when that movie first came out. And to be honest, I still won't watch that movie without my husband there with me!