Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best horror movie ever?

To this day, I don't think I have watched the Exorcist all the way through. It still scares me to this day (and I am fifty). Stephen King's IT is pretty scarey too. Fallen is another scarey one. And the Shining. Make me stop please

ShirleyJean

Hamon
    Let Me In and The Pack are mine favorite Horror movies.

amulyaa
    I love horror flicks and love to watch it alone and i recently watch "saw" movie and i just loved it.

doller
    Mine most favorite horror movies are
    the Exorcist
    Paranormal activity
    Open House
    Mirror

It truly is hard to beat the Excorcist..The updated version is scarier to me than the older version though. It truly fits in the Horror and Scary category. I've always thought the greatest spoof film ever would be if someone merged it with Mommy Dearest...think about that one for a minute..lol.

Some others for your consideration..hopefully fitting both Horror and Scary.

The Omen..original
    The Thing..
    Halloween 78
    Hellraiser.
    Children of the Corn..I actually had to stop on the side of the road to pee when i watched this originally...right next to a cornfield..gave me the heebee geeebees.
    Jeepers Creepers.
    The Fly.

Alisha2
    My best Horror movie, Till Now is Paranormal activity and from the recent Releases, i would like to go with the Mothers day and Scream 4, These movies are just awesome movies to watch.

Best Horror movies are:

Saw
    Paranormal Activity
    The Rings
    Prom Knight