Thread: Crochet, knitting, tatting materials

Crochet, knitting, tatting materials

A couple of months ago, I posted trying to find a good place to buy materials at a good price. I kept searching the web, and I happy to announce a great place to buy your threads. It is the Knitting Warehouse Knitting Supplies | Discount Yarn. I just got a huge shipment of stuff and I am over the moon. I was able to find the tatting thread my mom uses to decorate baby clothes which is very difficult to find on AC Moore or Michaels, since they only carry two or three colors. I was able to buy her more than 15 different colors and at a great price. I was able to buy a tons of neat colors of thread for my cotton crochet as well as some cheap yarn. They also carry lots of kits and books.

Thank you for the site. My wife just started learning how to knit last week, so she will be happy that their are other options other than driving half hour to Michaels or JoAnn Fabric's.

The aim of Legend of the Green Dragon is to kill the Dragon. As many times as possible. Thats not quite it, theres a lot more to it, but thats the essence of the it all.

--------------------------------------------------

Watch TV Online