Thread: Armadillos

Armadillos

My sister came to visit from Illinois and her boyfriend came with her. He is a farmer and wanted to see one because he said they don't have them there. I just wondered if this was true.

I have heard this too. I know there are different animals that live in different parts of the world so I would think it is true.

I think that's true. They don't live in cold climates. You might find this information interesting.
    Armadillos, Armadillo Pictures, Armadillo Facts - National Geographic

Here is an armadillo FACT Bird skipped... So far as cattle producers go regarding armadillos, the only good armadillo is a dead armadillo or somewhere else, not in our pastures and yards. Armadillos used to be rare in south central Oklahoma but now are way too common.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Here is an armadillo FACT Bird skipped... So far as cattle producers go regarding armadillos, the only good armadillo is a dead armadillo or somewhere else, not in our pastures and yards. Armadillos used to be rare in south central Oklahoma but now are way too common.

Pat
    Thick as fleas on a squirell in these parts. As far as I can tell, they make good targets and that's about it.