Thread: Home alone

Home alone

What do you do when you are home alone with no husband and no kids? I have made myself a list of projects to do that I can't do when my better half isn't here and I work on that when I am here by myself.

I don't get a whole lot of alone time but when I do I take some time for myself. I take a nice hot bath, read a book, or play a game on the computer.

No way I work on projects when I'm alone. I just watch TV while crocheting or read or play in the computer. I mainly try to relax and enjoy being by myself. It never lasts that long. Therefore, I try to enjoy it to the max.

It is a great time to pamper yourself, to do something you can't do otherwise. You really should make it an occasion. Whether it's watching TV, reading a book, knitting, working on a scrapbook, or taking a nap -- make it for yourself.

I relax! There is nothing like having a nice time to yourself without having to do some sort of task. I will watch a movie or if I feel the urge to do an activity I will scrap book. If I'm really in a good mood, I will turn up some music and dance around the house.
    Nothing like good old fashioned home cookin .....

I also relax in different ways. Sometimes I watch a movie that I've watch already in the past. Or just lay down and listen to some soothing music. Other times I go out and buy me things that I wanted to buy without any permission from anyone else.

Relax! I don't get much alone time either so I take advantage of it when I'm alone. I catch up on reading, or watch Lifetime movies. Most times I even go out with friends! I love alone time, but I love family time too.

I like all home alone movies, in fact I love to watch it on Christmas.

I do not get that very often at all! When it does happen though I try to straighten up the house quickly, then read a book or work on my writing.

Alisha2
    When This opportunity comes i usually turn on the music and do my pending work By listening the music .