Thread: Offline or online?

Offline or online?

What do you prefer to do to make extra income (if needed)? I prefer to do online jobs. Yes working online generally earns you less money than working offline does, but I can work on my own schedule.

I've done both. I've done online work and I really like it. Setting my own schedule and being able to stay home is great. But I also take in sewing and do babysitting on the side. I want to start tutoring a little bit for some extra money at times.

I have also done both. If childcare was not an issue I would prefer to work outside of the home. Staying home works out great for us though. When my company started offering tele-commuting I jumped at the opportunity.

I like to do both. Working from home is wonderful but I get tried of my surrounding and need a change of pace. Doing subcontracting for a company that lets me be mobile is a opportunity I jump at. I like to blog from the local coffee shop and library about my design work.

I would prefer to make extra money working offline. I love to make crafts and if I could make a living out of it I would. I do sell some things and that gives me some extra spending money, so it's offline for me.

It is both for me as well, I do some crafts and soaps and it yields me a little extra and I do odd jobs online as well for some income.

For me, I enjoy working online for extra income. I love having the freedom of working when I want to work and for as long as I want to.

I really prefer online work. I can make my own schedule and use my "spare" time while the kids are at school crafting. That said, I just applied for a wonderful position which will be in an office, but the organization is one I've worked with most of my life and it will be a great postion for me and my family.

Working online or offline which more profitable? It all depends on the opportunity and luck.
    If you have a client with lot of projects to offer, you can out source your work and earn as much as your employer does, with out working.