Thread: Spring Equinox

Spring Equinox

The spring equinox is this Sunday! Are you doing anything special to mark the day? We'll be going for a walk and making a special breakfast.

Thanks for the reminder! Didn't realize that Sunday was the Spring Equinox, but something special should be done. Might go to a a local produce stand and pick up some fresh strawberries. I think they are in season. No better way to welcome in the Equinox than with something reminds me of Spring - fresh grown produce.

No, had not thought of it. But it's a fun idea! I have some work to do on the computer tomorrow, but maybe I can do that outside. I could take some lemonade and a snack out to enjoy the gorgeous weather.

We had a big supper tonight and celebrated in the huge "mega moon". It was nice to get together with friends. We usually do it for the season's changing.

That sounds really nice, monnie! It's a beautiful day here so we'll probably be spending most of it outside, enjoying the new spring. I'm still waiting for my husband to finish making breakfast

My daughter (5 years old) has been looking forward to this day so much. I decided to take the kids out for a picnic and blowing bubbles. Then we're going to plant a few things in my daughters little garden. It's a little overcast right now though, hopefully that clears up so we can celebrate!