Thread: Mazda 5

Mazda 5

Instead of getting a regular minivan, we are now thinking we will buy a Mazda 5--the mini-minivan. We figure it will work great for 2 kids but will also work for 3 if we decide to have another.

Does anyone here have one, and what do you think of it?

Lead Generation
    I do agree with it mazda is really a nice vehical .

Don't know if you've bought yet, but we got a 2010 Mazda 5 a month ago. We had a '95 Honda Odyssey and put 300,000 trouble free miles on it then the AC compressor went out. Rather than spend the money with that many miles, we traded for a 2001 MDX, but the 19 mpg on Premium fuel got expensive. We really wanted something similar to the old Odyssey, but all the mini vans have gotten fat and thirsty, then we found the Mazda 5, exactly what we were looking for and it has averaged 28.8 mpg. It is no power house which I don't mind at all, but it is a lot of fun to drive, handles like a sports car compared to the other vans. I have an LS4oo that is nice to drive, but I really like driving the Mazda. I have read that the '06 had a problem with tire wear, but other than that I haven't heard anything negative. Maybe check out mazdas247.com. CR did a report on the 5 in their Sept '10 issue and it is recommended.