He loves her, she has rosy face and white skin , she is a beautiful girl,but one day, she is unforturnate to be involved in a traffic accident , which leave several scars on her face.Do you think the man will consistently love her?
A yes B no C maybe yes

She loves him. He is a talent in corporate world, he is gentle and steady,the most important point is he creates his career boldly.but, one day , he becomes bankrupt. Do you think she will consitstently love him?
A yes B no C maybe yes

write down your answers,please....
Elena's office 2007 kidnapper dvd is Rose (Lauren Cohan), who is attwo and a half men dvd andMarried With Children dvd least fivefriends dvd centuries old, with the attitude to office 2010 match. Rose makes Cohan's "Supernatural" character, Bela, look likeEverybody Loves Raymond dvd a kitten. By the time they've Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvd rescued Elena, Stefan and Damon will have come to "a new understanding," according to The CW. I doubt Projector lamp Projector lamps they'll ever be totally charmed dvd cool with family guy dvdthe fact alias dvd that they're Gossip Girls dvd in love with the same girl, but maybe it's an agree-to-disagree thing. They'll also gain some new insight into events ncis dvd that happened monk dvd centuries ago, which Grey's Anatomy dvd set into motion the turmoil in Mystic Falls today.bones dvdIn between all the vampire butt-kicking, some new love connections are Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd emerging --p90x and p90x very love p90x it is best p90x and 007 dvd one of them may be between Damon and Rose. So how does theQueer As Folk dvd woman who kidnapped Elena end up hanging out with Damon Salvatore,cold case dvd without any stakes or vervain tiffany necklaces way we can save 100 thousands by the end of next year and give back the tiffany rings entire housing loan by the end of this yearIt mightchi flat iron be ridiculous windows 7for u, my dear readers, u might think office 2007 me crazy all tiffany earrings of quiting such a good life. However, i think i'm office 2010 still young, and have a 2 day dietlot to learn, sth i can't learn in my office 2010 hometown. Abt work, i chi flat iron cheap found that tiffany jewelry relationship sometimes is much important than the work itself.chi flat iron It's true that we got to know each other during work, the way we deal with all kinds of emergency. I found myself busy solving problems instead of noticing the way to approache different people. For example, to a manager in another department, it's more persuasive for your manager to talk to him. baths involved? This ought to be good. I have to say, they look hot together, but I can't imagine this will end well.Meanwhile, deadwood dvd Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Bonnie's Mad Men dvd (Katerina Graham) bond begins to strengthen. There was a One Tree Hill dvd definite spark between them at the Masquerade - I spooks dvdhave to say, I'm on office 2007 board with this scrubs dvdnew wholesale laptop battery couple.cheap laptop battery