Several days ago, I received an email from a girl who saw my profile at DioEnglish.com and
would like to have a good friendship with me. The girl, Florence Bouba, from Cote D棚vore,
who is residing at the N壇ioum refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as the result of the civil war
out of political crisis going on in her country. According to her second email, she told me
that she was a medical student reading nursing before the incident. Her father, Dr Fredrick
Bouba, the personal adviser to the former head of state (Robert Guei) in Cote D棚vore, was
killed alongside with his wife on one early morning by the attack which came from the
rebels. And now she was making her to Senegal as a refugee by the help of the Red Cross
Society.
the unit
dvd
brings out friends dvd a more likable, vulnerable side of Bonnie, while she
lets Projector lamp us see his protective
Projector lamps side. Here's the thing - if she dies after
they hook The L
Word dvd
up, it's time to lock Jeremy in a dungeon,
The Golden
Girls dvd
because he's obviously got the kiss of death.Jeremy, left
will and
grace dvd
behind in Mystic Falls while star trek dvd Damon and
Army Wives dvd
Stefan look for Elena, will help Bonnie the hills dvd after a spell
weeds dvd
leaves her drained. the tribe dvdJudging from the photos below,
Sex And The
City dvd
it won't be prison break dvd too long before the witch and the apprentice hunter are
rescue
me dvd
going ally mcbeal dvd on maybe-dates at The Grill. He wouldn't be Jeremy if he was
completely lucky in love, the King of Queens dvdthough, so it's
scrubs dvd no
surprise that Bonnie has her eye on Luca, the (very cute) new guy in town.
the 4400 dvd
Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice Accola) andoz dvd Tyler have a unique opportunity to
seinfeld
dvd
bond over the fact that they're both going through the craziest transformation
the Wild
Wild West dvd
this side of puberty. She hasn't told Tyler
the closer dvd
that she's the west wing dvd a vampire yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if
she spills the chuck dvd beans pretty soon -- though Stefan may not be on board with that
plan. tiffany necklaces way we can save 100 thousands
by the end of next year and give back the tiffany rings
entire housing Lost dvd loan by the end of this
yearIt mightchi flat iron be ridiculous
windows 7for u, my dear readers,
u might think office 2007
me crazy all tiffany earrings of quiting such a
good life. However, i p90x and
p90x very love p90x
it is best p90x think i'm
true blood dvd
still young, and have a 2 day dietlot to learn, sth i
can't learn in my hometown. Abt work, i chi flat iron cheap
found that tiffany jewelry relationship
sometimes is much important than the work itself.chi flat
iron
It's true office
that we got to know the Sopranos dvd each other
during work, the way we deal with all kinds of emergency. I found myself busy solving
problems instead of noticing the way to approache different people. For
office 2010 example, to a manager in
office 2010 another
department, it's office 2007 more persuasive for new
wholesale laptop battery couple.
cheap laptop battery Jeremy your manager to talk
to him.
After I replied her I got the third email sent by her. She told me about her current
situation that without money, freedom, food and relatives as a refugee in that country.
However, she said she has her late fatherç—´ statement of an account and death certificate
and her father had deposited some amount of money in leading bank which he used her name as
the next of kin when he was alive. The amount is $3.7 million dollars. She asked me for
helping her withdraw the money. But, because of the relevant provision, she said she needs a
trustee as regards to the money. She promised to give me a large of money if I help her and
what she wants now is to leave that place and then migrate. At last, she requested me to
contact with her lawyer through the Tel number she gave if I知 will to assist her.
Seeing here, perhaps you will sympathize with her and do her a favor. But indeed, the whole
thing is a fraud, an international fraud. Later, I found similar incidents on the internet.
I didn稚 realize they are organized international swindlers until this time. They send many
emails to the people from every country every day, saying that they are the relatives of
some senior officials, and they can稚 get the huge assets immediately which lead by some
reasons. So they need help. Itç—´ the old routine of these cheaters.
What surprised me is there are so many people around the world caught in the international
scam. Among them is a 73-year-old professor, a retired university teacher from somewhere in
China, who lost 63 thousand dollars while helping an exotic beauty 鍍ransfer 530 million
U.S. dollars heritage. Currently there are many similar Internet frauds so that we should
always guard ourselves not to be deceived.
My dear friends, I hope this article would do a little help for you since I share it here.
Have a lovely day. Thanks!
(*^__^*) Andrew