Thread: I Miss CountryByNet

I Miss CountryByNet

It is too bad that a site like this gets abandoned because some low-life spammer chose it for destruction. I will miss it, especially this forum.
    AbO 2012

Administrator
    The spam is under control these days. No need to say goodbye.

Yeah, I thought Countrybynet had just been abandoned. I still check occasionally for new posts and if there are any, they're usually spam, then I click on "Mark Forums Read" and for a long, long time I get:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Well, it doesn't occur unexpectedly since I've grown to expect it.:laughing:

I have barred rocks. They have started molting here in Maine and the egg laying is 1-2 eggs per 10 chickens every other day. They are 3 years old going on 4. Is this what I should expect now or can I get the egg laying going again?:licking::licking:

Quote Originally Posted by weldingisfun View Post
    It is too bad that a site like this gets abandoned because some low-life spammer chose it for destruction. I will miss it, especially this forum.
    The sister site of countrybynet , HORSEBYNET , was worse !!!! its been cleaned up but quiet. The only way to get this site and horsebynet back is to keep posting , eventually people will come back , I have !
    Buck
    My tractor is not a toy, its one of many tools of the trade

Quote Originally Posted by TJC View Post
    I have barred rocks. They have started molting here in Maine and the egg laying is 1-2 eggs per 10 chickens every other day. They are 3 years old going on 4. Is this what I should expect now or can I get the egg laying going again?:licking::licking:
    I think lack of daylite has a lot to do with moulting and egg laying. when I had chickens a long time ago I would keep a light on in the henhouse on a timer to mimic summer daylight( equal to 14+ hours ).
    Buck
    My tractor is not a toy, its one of many tools of the trade