Thread: Do you collect flags?

Do you collect flags?

Let's keep the momentum going!

With the success in removing that terribly offensive flag in South Carolina, let's not stop here.

Alabama's flag looks quite a bit like the Confederate battle flag. I demand that it should be removed.
    Arkansas' state flag has too many elements from the Confederate battle flag. You're not fooling anyone, Arkansas. Your flag should be removed.
    Florida's flag screams "Go out and lynch a black person!" Georgia's isn't much better. Those thirteen stars remind everyone that the KKK should be burning more crosses. Cast off your evil past, Florida and Georgia, and remove your state flags.
    Mississippi, your flag evokes white supremacy and should be removed. Tennessee's flag is just downright offensive, as it harkens back to the Jim Crow days of the old south. Remove your flags now, you bigoted states, so full of hatred!
    Texas. Oh, shameful Texas! Your flag may be the worst one of them all. Not only does it have the colors of the Confederate battle flag, but it is even more offensive due to the fact that it flaunts that Texas was once its own country. There is too much pride in that lone, bold, white star. Your flag should be removed immediately. In fact, there is just too much history in all of the state flags. Tear them all down, I say, and look to a glorious future!

And now that we have gotten rid of all of the state flags, we can change the name of this great country to what our founding fathers really intended it to be:
    The United State of America.

Say the new pledge with me;
    I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United State of America. Truly one nation, indivisible under Federal control, with liberty and justice for those who will dismiss history and promote conformity.
    Last edited by JazzDad; 08-03-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Has the forum died?