I'll say an AMEN to training our children to be ADULTS--- They already know how to be children!!! I will also add that NO-ONE has the right to undermine the moral values that parents teach their children -- even if they ( the teachers) themselves don't think that morals are just relative! If a public school teacher cannot keep his or her yap shut about things like this ; then they should have their certificate pulled!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
This even carries over to the indocrination center (college) level!! If these anti-American professors can't keep their stupid ideas to themselves (while collectring a Gov't paycheck;I.E. my tax dollars) the same applies. The irate town folk used to tar and feather ding-a ling teachers that tried to undermine their own teachings!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Maybe we need to resort to some of the old ways!!Bye now!! Y'all have a nice day!! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]