I have an old Ford truck sitting up on the hill. I mostly use it for hauling firewood etc. Its not inspected so I don't run it too often. Anyway, I went out to start it and it was going
rer-rer-rer, then I smelled gas. I checked under the hood and found that a few spark plug wires were chewed though.
I also noticed the fuel line was bitten. So as I was pumping the gas pedal trying the start the thing, the sparkplug wires were jumping around sparking whist gas was spashing on the block. Needless to say, a couple more rer-rer-rer, could have been my last moments on earth [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Then........ A couple daze later I fixed the wires and put on a new fuel line. The old beast started right up and I drove it around the pasture a bit only to see smoke pouring out from under the hood. I looked there and found the radiator had a
hole (with teeth marks) in it was drained. So...while fixed this I noticed that there were scratch marks on the oil pan and other parts (you know how old vehicles become caked in greasy stuff) and there was NO greasy oil stuff on the ground.
This means someting was EATING this stuff [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
I'm not 100% sure, but there's a groundhog hole near there and I think it might be this horrid creature eating my truck.
The funny thing is, he ain't dead. I saw him the other day.
I just wanted to share this strange (but true) story with you all.
Shawn