My wife just had an accident with her company vehicle which is a 1998 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 with anti-lock brakes. She was headed up a hill near out house traveling about 35mph on a snow covered road. She spotted a deer on the shoulder so she touched the brakes lightly and they locked up and sent the truck into a 360, ending up on it's side in a ditch. We have complained about the brakes in that vehicle and so have the other employees that have driven it. It was taken to the GM dealer in Macedon twice and they said there is nothing wrong with them [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] . A friend of ours had a late 90's S-10 blazer that did very much the same thing, dealer kept telling her it was in her head, nothing wrong with the brakes but the pedal would randomly go to the floor. When the truck was pulled back on its wheels, I was going to drive it home despite minor body damage until I stepped on the brake. Pedal went to the floor this time. I drove it up out of the ditch on its own power and pumped the brakes up to stop it. Has to be something wrong here.