The battle continues, see Cats, I'm trying to make this work out, but, and Gravel driveway dust. I started feeling guilty that the cats were out in the cold with temps getting to near 0 F at night. So, the night before last, I hung a drop cord light with a 100W bulb in their house to take the chill off. I figured it would only cost about 10 cents a night. They seemed to like it and slept in there the night before last and last night. Before that they never slept in there and preferred to sleep on the lawn chairs in the breezeway, so it must be putting out enough heat to make a difference. My reward was to find more poop in some mulch around some white spruce trees next to the carport this morning. It wasn't there when I got home from work yesterday. I thought I had them cured of using that spot by watering it down good last week before it got cold so it would freeze solid and then putting "Havahart Repellent" on top. But, apparently the sun has been out enough lately to dry it off so they were able to dig in it. The "Havahart Repellent" probably doesn't put out any odor in extreme cold temperatures. Also, where I want them to go, I had loosened up the sand with my tractor and rear blade, so it was nice and soft for about a foot deep. The frustration continues!