I'm looking for ideas for a cost-effective way to provide a measure of security and weather shelter for a tractor and implements.

The situation - I've got an old farmhouse along the edge of the property now - and I'm planning to move in there for at least a few years after performing some minor renovations. A couple of years (2-4) down the road I'm planning on building a new home in a different location on the same property, located about 1000'-1200' back into the farm from the current house. There are a couple of old, small outbuildings there now, but due to size or condition nothing very useful to store a tractor or implements.

I'd like to put something up reasonably close to the existing house for now, but move it closer to the new home when appropriate - and eventually replace it altogether with a "proper" and permanent barn. So the design/construction would have to lend itself to being at least partially "dissassembled" and rebuilt. I don't need a ton of space - 500-750 sq. ft. would be fine for now - and overall the building need only have a lifetime of 10 years or less.

I also would like to leave basically no traces behind when I move the shelter to it's second location. That means no concrete pad or real foundation. Maybe just some type of skid/timber perimeter. (Not sure if that's even possible with local codes yet.) And, since this is supposed to be a "temporary" situation, of course I'm hoping to keep costs (way) down.

While the frame-and-soft cover buildings would provide a measure of weather protection and seem to fit most of the other criteria, I'm not real excited about the lack of physical security. (I'm assuming that anyone with a pocket knife could gain access without too much trouble.)

The least expensive path so far for a "hard" building would be to put up a (very) simple pole structure, maybe 24x24, but while I can handle all the construction details - I was hoping to save some time - and have something that disassembles more easily.

Any brainstorms?