Pat,

How are you doing with the Punch software now? I just ordered the Punch top-shelf "Architectural Series 18". If I read their product comparo right, I think this one is includes everything else they have in the other products (not sure if all the landscape stuff from "Master Landscape" is included or not) plus a lot more including interior lighting effects.

I haven't been too impressed with the Broderbund packages I've seen so I'm hoping this one will cover about anything I can cook up for now. There are some decent discounts out there and Punch has a $20 rebate now so "AS18" ends up well under $100 even from Amazon (and free shipping).

FYI - if anyone is looking for an inexpensive basic CAD package - IMSI will let you download and use for free (forever, not a 30-day trial) an older version of their TurboCAD. (TurboCAD LE 4.1) Not 3D but seems to have all the other toys - and you can't argue with the price. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

IMSI Free Downloads page (look for the <font color="blue"> TurboCAD LE </font color> button)

Tim